Terms and Conditions
- The company “SC Stati di Conservazione srls” (now called SC) undertakes to verify and certify the goods listed on the front of this form (hereafter “collectible goods”) within the proposed period, unless otherwise agreed by the Parties. The Parties immediately agree that the SC shall not be liable in any way to the Customer for incidental or consequential damages due to any delay in the processing time
- The SC, in accordance with its own standards and procedures, will communicate to the Customer the possible confirmation of a forgery among the goods delivered. The Customer can ask for the return of the product without certification by paying only the shipping costs or the certification of its quality of “false” with the insertion in an envelope or hard case and the issuance of a ‘label (without creating an online card) at the normal tariff rate. The Customer guarantees that all the information shown here is accurate and reliable and undertakes to update any information if inaccurate or incorrect, giving notice by mail to the ‘email@example.com’.
- Certification implies individual judgements and subjective professional opinions, which may vary from time to time. On this purpose, the SC does not guarantee that the assigned grading has an absolute identification character with the good, so that its declaration may not remain identical in time and space.
- The SC will apply every attention in the packaging of the collector’s property entrusted to it. The Customer declares that the material will be guarded with the utmost care, but at its total risk and danger. Therefore, the Customer will not be able to claim anything from the SC or from any other party involved in the verification and certification activity, in case of any damage (for example only and not exhaustive, arising from: fire, flooding, loss, theft, robbery or accidental damage) occurring during the period necessary for the execution of the expert report and/or during transport. The insurance coverage for these extraordinary events is available but only at the express request of the Customer, with costs to be borne by him and through a relationship with the insurance company of his trust and of his choice.
- The Customer has the right to verify all the goods at the time of return, checking for any discrepancies or errors (considered by SC possible eventualities but unlikely) in the description of both the label and the online card within five days from the date of receipt. In this case, it will of course be possible to return and replace the wrapping and the label, but the Customer agrees not to return any goods described in an incorrect way to the SC unless having it preceded by email with request for correction. However, the SC will not be liable for any possible damage caused by the circulation or sale of an asset described incorrectly.
- The Customer agrees: (a) to pay to the SC all commissions and other charges when due; (b) that unpaid fees will accrue interest equal to the legal interest year by year in force; (c) to refer, for the application of the pricing and any fees and other charges provided for in this Agreement, to the date of subscription of this form.
- The Customer agrees that the final valuation of the assignment of his own collectible good to the relevant value range for identifying the right price category (both in excess and in default) will be carried out unquestionably by the SC to the best of its professional skills and based on the current average market values. In the event of an excess change involving an increase in the cost of the certification service, SC will give prior notice to the Customer who can ask for the return of the goods upon payment of the shipping costs only or confirm his willingness to have it certified.
- If the customer does not know the allocation range related to the value of the collectible good, he will assign it to the lowest range. In the event of an excess variation that implies an increase in the certification service, the SC will give prior notice to the Customer who can ask for the return of the goods upon payment of the shipping costs only or confirming the willingness to have it certified.
- If the allocation range assigned by the Customer to the value of the collectable good falls within the highest one (more than 1.500,00 euros), the exact value of the collectible good is established by SC. The price of the service will amount to 5% of the average market price so established. The SC will give prior notice to the Customer who can require the return of the goods upon payment of the shipping costs only or confirming the willingness to have it certified at the amount thus established. If the Customer does not consider the value established by SC to be adequate, he may submit a new proposal, all in writing. If SC does not accept, the Customer can ask for the return of the goods, subject to payment of shipping costs only.
- The SC disclaims any responsibility for any incident or damage to the good after it is returned to possession or under the control of the Customer, including any damage due to the break of the support in which the property was placed by SC.
- All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be subject to periodic review. Any changes in processing times, to be agreed on a case-by-case basis with the Customer, do not include shipping times (except for the express service).
- Except in cases where it is expressly stated, SC denies any warranty, explicit or implied, concerning its products and services (in an illustrative but non-exhaustive sense: any warranties of marketability).
- In the normal course of its verification and certification operations, the SC:(a) lists information that concerns every collectible good (in an illustrative but non-exhaustive sense: information concerning the identification, condition and conservation degree of the collectible good), hereinafter referred to as “Data”;
(b) can execute or have performed one or more digitization or other types of photographs, images or reproductions of any collectible property (in’ together the “Images”). Limited to the certification services that are carried out by the SC, the Customer hereby authorizes the SC to (1) fill in and retain all the Data relating to the goods subject to verification and certification and (2) consider one or more Images of each individual collectible asset. (3) The Parties further agree that the SC will be the holder of the Data and may use it for commercial or other purposes at its own discretion (for example but not exhaustive: publication and re-publication or reproduction with any means of communication of Data and Images). Without limitation to the above considerations, the Customer, unconditionally and irrevocably transfers, transmits and assigns to the SC any rights, title and interest acquired from now on (for example and not exhaustive: copyright, patent, business secret and trademark rights) that the Customer may have on the data or images, for use on any means of communication or in any form the image can be reproduced or published
- If the collectible good is submitted for verification and certification by the Customer on behalf of third parties to the SC, the Customer declares itself to be its legal representative here and guarantees that the third party agrees and accepts this Agreement, without limitations or reservations, adding his own signature, declaring himself in any case contractually responsible where the third party does not fulfill what is due.
- The Parties hereby expressly and jointly declare that any dispute relating to this contract shall be the exclusive competence of the Court of Pescara, with the express exclusion of any other alternative court. For anything not provided for in this contract, here are the applicable rules. The Customer: Signature for acceptance on the front of the form Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will be in your possession, for the purposes of the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, you will be informed as follows:Processing purposes
The provided data will be used for the only purpose of the activity of verification and certification of the collectible goods, as well as for other purposes expressed in Article 13 of this Form. Processing modalities The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of’ art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 in the matter of security measures, by persons specially appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art.29-GDPR2016/679. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to’ art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent at the bottom of this statement, your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Data communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disseminated and will not be communicated without your express consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, to advisers or other persons for the fulfilment of legal obligations
The holder of the processing of personal data is SC – Stati di Conservazione srls with headquarters in Via Biferno, 25 in Pescara (Pe) – ITALY
Rights of the data subject
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
a) ask for confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
c) obtain correction and deletion of data;
d) obtain the limitation of the processing;
e) obtain the portability of the data, that is to receive it from a controller, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, and transmit it to another controller without hindrance;
f) oppose the processing at any time and in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
h) to request the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or the limitation of processing concerning him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
i) revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to SC – Stati di Conservazione srls, to the postal address of the registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org I, the undersigned, declare that I have received the above information.